Hard Disk Data Recovery
Data Recovery provides hard drive recovery on a full range of hard disk drives including internal and external hard drives of all sizes, makes and models.
Our data recovery engineers have decades of experience in retrieving business and personal files from servers, desktops, laptops, and netbooks. Never assume that data on your hard drive was lost forever, no matter what it has been through. We can retrieve any data even from storage devices that other data recovery companies deem “unrecoverable”.
Some of the common data loss scenarios for hard drives include:
- Physical problems due to a drop or bumped drive
- Disk read/write head failure
- Power surge electronic damage
- Failed PCB (printed circuit board), which can sometimes cause a clicking noise
- Corrupt MBR (Master Boot Record)
- Corrupt partition table
- Damaged interface, such as USB or SATA connector
- Failed fuse, capacitor or resistor
- Bad motor controller
- Failed cache memory
- Failed voltage regulator
Hard Disk Recovery – Different Systems, Different Techniques
Hard drives with different architectures can be similar, but each type also has its own “favorite” failures and different techniques to handle:
- Desktop Hard Drive Recovery
- Laptop Hard Drive Recovery
- Enterprise Hard Drive Recovery
- External (Portable) Hard Drive Recovery
Retrieving Data from Physically Damaged Hard Disk Drives
If a hard disk is inaccessible, we first test the components and closely examine drive platters to determine the extent of physical damage. These steps enable us to layout a course of action for each individual drive.
Datarecoverkw.com engineers perform free evaluation and all hard drive recovery procedures in our Class 100 Clean Rooms. They are designed to maintain exceptional air purity, containing less than 100 airborne particles larger than 0.5 microns in each cubic foot of air. Such an environment is vital for protecting the sensitive internal components of hard drives.
We follow only non-destructive hard drive data recovery processes that include drive sectors cloning. This means that well pull data from your drive on a sector by sector basis and work directly on the clone. This procedure ensures that the drive is not damaged any further and that a second image of the original structure can be acquired if needed.
Our Hard Drive Recovery Process
When you send your hard drive to one of our laboratories, your case receives attention from an expert engineering team. While every case is different, we provide a simplified experience, keeping our clients informed every step of the way.
Our data recovery process for hard drives includes the following basic steps:
- Our Engineers Perform a Detailed Hard Drive Evaluation. We will determine the exact cause of the hard drive failure, analyze factors that could influence recovery, and provide a price quote.
- We Begin the Recovery Process. Datarecoverykw.coms engineers treat mechanical damage, water accumulation, electronic issues, and file corruption using specialized technology to provide the best possible recovery in every case. Thousands of businesses and personal computer users trust Datarecoverykw.com every year, and we constantly research new technologies to maintain our state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Our Engineers Verify the Recovered Information. If you have provided a list of essential files, we will confirm the recovery at this stage of our process. We securely test your files with dedicated tools while taking precautions to protect your privacy.
- We Return Your Files on Your Choice of Media. We will then return your data on a hard drive, flash drive, or other type of device. You only pay a full charge for your recovery if your requested files are restored to a completely functional condition.
Datarecoverykw.com staffs highly trained engineers, and with our commitment to research and development, we can recover data from nearly any type of damaged hard drive, including laptop drives, miniature drives, desktop drives, and legacy devices. Because each of our laboratories is equally equipped, youll receive the same dedicated service regardless of your location.
Our teams can treat all types of failures effectively and efficiently, and we offer an emergency service for time-sensitive cases. These services provide an essential resource in time-sensitive situations, and in many cases, we can restore data in less than 24 hours. Remote services are also available in select cases.
Most importantly, Datarecoverykw.com provides a no data, no charge policy. If our engineers arent able to recover your data successfully, we dont assess a recovery fee (evaluation fees may still apply for expedited cases and for drives with fire or water damage).
When your hard drive fails, you need fast service from a world leader in professional data recovery services. Datarecoverykw.com offers expert services at competitive rates, and with the best technology and the most experienced engineers in the industry, we provide the best options for getting your data back.